User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unknown - Abuse of power as CO

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've already told my version of events as well as logs have been posted, I'll wait for a verdict.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaznoodles View Post
    I'd say the circumstances Solid is bringing up are a result of the BE and are directly involved in this whole issue. Making another report for basically the same issue would split the discussion and make both reports a lot less impactful, as well as dividing the information.
    As he said, he was both warned directly by the CO council and also issued a server rule warning by a moderator as well.
    So those issues already had some form of action taken against him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As repeated several times already, the issue with the MP's here has been noted and resolved to some degree and is only serving to derail the thread further at this point. So if it isn't contributing as a witness to the matter of the BE then it will be removed.

The Helllbanian CO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do it pussy is a very good way to get BEd. I guess you realized that now.

I don't see any relation to prior history as you suggest, it may look to you like that to you, but I would've done the same thing in that situation.

I'll say that while COs are advised to avoid using BEs on disrespect charges, this one is direct, undermining and baited.

Knowing full well your Captain is able to Battlefield Execute anyone who undermines his authority, his ship or his men. This one falls under the undermining of the Captains authority. You should have considered the weight your words had when you openly goaded and baited him into shooting you. As for anything else the Captain did that round will be left IC and won't be infracted for it.

The CO council is in agreement that no punishment is to be delivered.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    said "don't test me" to me which I replied "do it pussy."
    While Bob is far from perfect, if anyone does this you pretty much deserve your BE. While I and the council advises/warns people not to BE unnecessarily, I've already stated my thoughts on this. Resolved, council talked to him about it, no extra actions required.