User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lumdor - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterClould View Post
    Lummy if you ain't gonna face facts here, idk what to tell you.

-1 you can't skirt the rules forever brother. I've always gone easy on you because I love ya man but come on. This is why I've tried talking to you in the recent past. You've been acting out like this for a while seemingly trying to start shit and stir the pot and you just can't expect to get away with things forever man. I'm massively disappointed because I always thought better of you and always trusted you. You've been like a big brother to a lot of the community and myself. I just don't know where it all went wrong man.

I miss the old Lumdor, straight from the 'Go Lumdor
    Chop up the soul Lumdor, set on his goals Lumdor
    I hate the new Lumdor, the bad mood Lumdor
    The always rude Lumdor, spaz in the news Lumdor

Also, on the topic of rulings. One of us saying something is NSFW or agaisnt the rules in some way is the official ruling on it. If a head staff wants to challenge our ruling on something thats cool and they have the power to do that. But if a discord mod says dont do something thats it. Thats all the ruling you need. It might seem nitpicky how things get ruled on, and some mods might feel differently about somethings, but thats how moding a discord works. You dont catch everything and people are different. It's like the wild west. Sometimes people get away with things for a while till a sheriff comes to town and lays down the law as they see fit.
    To with what I said too Sargash. You're a mentor and mentors are getting removed this -1 is invalid and stands no basis on the facts presented. Nothing that I posted warranted a ban from the discord.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumdor View Post
    To with what I said too Sargash. You're a mentor and mentors are getting removed this -1 is invalid and stands no basis on the facts presented. Nothing that I posted warranted a ban from the discord.
    My -1 is VERY vaild. I am a member of the Discord Staff soooooo try again?
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appeals are not a place to vote, nor a place to argue like children. This will be locked and I'll look into this when I wake up.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, so ultimately you've pulled a Lumdor and said, "Fuck the discord police," where you then proceed to jump out the second story window and land into the dumpster of discord bans. You were asked to stop by a mod and instead of actually stopping, you kept doing it which is what got you in trouble. The emoji itself isn't literal 18+, it's immature but it's hardly explicit and pretty tame next to other things I've seen. The ban is gonna stick for a week and after that time I will lift it and you can rejoin the discord. Do not spam the emoji in the future but I don't see it as any more than a stupid meme. Resolved.