4. Have you ever gotten any infraction on the forum? If not, why? Lumdor

5. Do you have any notes in game related to shitposting? Lumdor

6. Do you have any shitposting experience? Lumdor

7. Are you experienced in: Lumdor

8. What�s your shitposting quirk? Lumdor

9. Write a mock shitpost: Lumdor

10. Why do you think you deserve this whitelist? Lumdor

11. Are you familiar with Shitposting Guidelines? Lumdor

12. Do you understand that breaking the Shitposting Guidelines might result in your dewhitelist from the shitpost whitelist? Lumdor
    Lumdor

Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyAlone0309 View Post
    1. Ckey: Fuck you I ain't gonna give my ckey

2. Forum name: Use your eyes bud

3. Which subforum do you mostly shitpost in? The Hive

4. Have you ever gotten any infraction on the forum? If not, why? Rule 2 baby

5. Do you have any notes in game related to shitposting? I shitposted so hard that I blew up Chance's head and I got a note for it

6. Do you have any shitposting experience? PLENTY

7. Are you experienced in:

a) Trolling
    Uh huh
    b) Cyber-bullying
    Mhm
    c) Memes
    HHHHHHHHHHHHMMM
    d) Sarcasm
    HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

8. What�s your shitposting quirk? Bad English and low effort

9. Write a mock shitpost
    I mean your very existence is a disappointment, so I don't really need to do anything else about that.

10. Why do you think you deserve this whitelist? Because I'm awesome

11. Are you familiar with Shitposting Guidelines? No fuck you

12. Do you understand that breaking the Shitposting Guidelines might result in your dewhitelist from the shitpost whitelist? Who will dewhitelist me. Dumb ass
    absolutely terrible app karen, release me from this whitelist you vapid whore +1

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Byond ID?
    NoahKirchner

Marine Name
    Scott Ivors (Enlisted) Michael Braddock (Officer/CL)

Other Whitelist Applications
    https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=150&t=17705 (No good very bad synthetic app)

https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=12301 (No good very bad but accepted CO app)

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Quincy

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Sure am

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    A synthetic is incapable of taking offensive actions unless for the express purpose of self defense. If you are alone on the Almayer being attacked by three CLF, or a rowdy marine? You are capable of subduing them, lethally in the first case and non-lethally in the second. If you are on the front lines at the FOB and get hit with xeno spit, however, you must continue to work support roles and not actively engage the enemy.

Synthetic Character Story
    You find a crumpled note in the Almayer disposals room just before cryo time.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Quincy comes programmed with support for all major Earth religions. He is capable of providing comfort to marines in difficult situations regardless of their faith, soothing them with the words of the Bible, the Pali Canon or the Quran and ensuring that they are comforted by a higher power. He is also, of course, more than capable of comforting those who abstain from religious practice, even if special emphasis is placed on religion for morale purposes.

In conversation, Quincy takes a gentle, compassionate tone and posture, unlikely to butt into conversations and show large degrees of simulated empathy.

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    Too much to be healthy

How familiar are you with Command?
    I mostly play command roles

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I play medic and have surgery burned into my head, but I have no shame in admitting I still use the wiki for chemistry.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I know roughly what's in each vendor and how to use the cargo elevator.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I thoroughly enjoy synthetic roleplay, some of my favourite characters in SS13 in general have been synthetic. To roleplay as something which appears so familiar and benign on top while being so indescribably alien beneath the synthskin just gives me the willies, y'know? I think I could bring some roleplay to the role for the marines I interact with each round, hopefully something memorable for them.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    That's a negative, ghost rider, unless being kicked from the CM discord for verbally accosting bobby so as to "save me from myself" counts.

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    I am not.

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    I understand that I am not the best at constructing narratives, not that this note is an excuse, but I assure you that I am better at roleplaying than at writing.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy Retard View Post
    Byond ID?
    NoahKirchner

Marine Name

https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=150&t=17705 (No good very bad synthetic app)

https://cm-ss13.com/old/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=12301 (No good very bad but accepted CO app)

Quincy

Sure am

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    A synthetic is incapable of taking offensive actions unless for the express purpose of self defense. If you are alone on the Almayer being attacked by three CLF, or a rowdy marine? You are capable of subduing them, lethally in the first case and non-lethally in the second. If you are on the front lines at the FOB and get hit with xeno spit, however, you must continue to work support roles and not actively engage the enemy.

Quincy comes programmed with support for all major Earth religions. He is capable of providing comfort to marines in difficult situations regardless of their faith, soothing them with the words of the Bible, the Pali Canon or the Quran and ensuring that they are comforted by a higher power. He is also, of course, more than capable of comforting those who abstain from religious practice, even if special emphasis is placed on religion for morale purposes.

In conversation, Quincy takes a gentle, compassionate tone and posture, unlikely to butt into conversations and show large degrees of simulated empathy.

Too much to be healthy

I play medic and have surgery burned into my head, but I have no shame in admitting I still use the wiki for chemistry.

I thoroughly enjoy synthetic roleplay, some of my favourite characters in SS13 in general have been synthetic. To roleplay as something which appears so familiar and benign on top while being so indescribably alien beneath the synthskin just gives me the willies, y'know? I think I could bring some roleplay to the role for the marines I interact with each round, hopefully something memorable for them.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    That's a negative, ghost rider, unless being kicked from the CM discord for verbally accosting bobby so as to "save me from myself" counts.

I am not.

I understand that I am not the best at constructing narratives, not that this note is an excuse, but I assure you that I am better at roleplaying than at writing.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes
    absolutely horrible app but you're black so that's a +1

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy Retard View Post
    Byond ID?
    NoahKirchner

Marine Name

Quincy

Sure am

Too much to be healthy

I am not.

Yes
    Nice shitpost +1
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Ckey:Yes

2. Forum name:Yes

3. Which subforum do you mostly shitpost in? Pedro02Lucas Inbox

4. Have you ever gotten any infraction on the forum? If not, why? No, i'm not toxic

5. Do you have any notes in game related to shitposting? Yes, I once announced has queen that zane is gay, I think Jerkface/ grimcad noted it.

6. Do you have any shitposting experience? Yes

7. Are you experienced in: Dead

a) Trolling
    b) Cyber-bullying
    c) Memes
    d) Sarcasm

8. What�s your shitposting quirk? I die

9. Write a mock shitpost

//showthrea...ancrose-Secret

10. Why do you think you deserve this whitelist?

I'm not otaku
    11. Are you familiar with Shitposting Guidelines?
    Ues
    12. Do you understand that breaking the Shitposting Guidelines might result in your dewhitelist from the shitpost whitelist?

Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo View Post
    1. Ckey:Yes

2. Forum name:Yes

3. Which subforum do you mostly shitpost in? Pedro02Lucas Inbox

4. Have you ever gotten any infraction on the forum? If not, why? No, i'm not toxic

5. Do you have any notes in game related to shitposting? Yes, I once announced has queen that zane is gay, I think Jerkface/ grimcad noted it.

6. Do you have any shitposting experience? Yes

7. Are you experienced in: Dead

a) Trolling
    b) Cyber-bullying
    c) Memes
    d) Sarcasm

8. What�s your shitposting quirk? I die

9. Write a mock shitpost

//showthrea...ancrose-Secret

10. Why do you think you deserve this whitelist?

I'm not otaku
    11. Are you familiar with Shitposting Guidelines?
    Ues
    12. Do you understand that breaking the Shitposting Guidelines might result in your dewhitelist from the shitpost whitelist?

Yes
    i dont want to know what the consequences are please don't hurt me please don't hurt me please don't please don't take my +1 please i'm innocent i'll be good please just take it don't hurt me please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good boy