User Tag List

View Poll Results: Will you continue to play xeno if they become weak and expendable like WO?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I will quit playing

9 11.69%
  • No I will quit playing

22 28.57%
  • I dont really care

46 59.74%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: The faceless horde

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every single way suggested to let xeno recognize each other OOCly to build trust has been denied.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just do as I do, have a few callsigns / typical traits, such as yelling potatoes randomly. Nothing to major, but enough to be recognised. I find folks don't even give me preferential treatment when they do recognise me. They just know they can trust me to do a good enough job. Or know what kind of tactics I'm looking to pull.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketrai View Post
    Just do as I do, have a few callsigns / typical traits, such as yelling potatoes randomly. Nothing to major, but enough to be recognised. I find folks don't even give me preferential treatment when they do recognise me. They just know they can trust me to do a good enough job. Or know what kind of tactics I'm looking to pull.
    This. Seems to be also the only way to make yourself even halfway recognizeable, and given the fact that xenos don't have cosmetic things anyways, I find priorization for saving critted xenos, for example, always going for T3s first.
    Tyson 'Bunny' Sphere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madventurer View Post
    This. Seems to be also the only way to make yourself even halfway recognizeable, and given the fact that xenos don't have cosmetic things anyways, I find priorization for saving critted xenos, for example, always going for T3s first.
    Depends for me. I rather save a competent tier two than a suicidal tier three, knowing that the quicker they die the quicker that spot'll open for someone else to try. Though yes indeed, it's hard to tell which xeno is pulling their weight unless they're cooperating with you closely.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like honestly. The only reason I feel like xenos get buffed so harshly is because they don't know how to counter marines effectively. Or play as a team. I know it is a hard task, but instead of these insane buffs... just implement more ways to encourage teamplay?
    "Xenos could lose 100% as long as I can personally dunk on marines then I will have fun. They are going the opposite of that and making xenos as a team win while making each individual xeno have less skill."

'Nuff said from the inner jaw of xeno main.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    "Xenos could lose 100% as long as I can personally dunk on marines then I will have fun. They are going the opposite of that and making xenos as a team win while making each individual xeno have less skill."

What I said isnt the same thing as saying no to teamplay. Winning as a team through just sheer numbers is not fun. Thats why I dont want xenos to get nerfed to shit and have a million xenos. Like usual you dont understand anything I say or refuse to, im not sure which.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post

And that my dude, is why that fella is mature virgin ravager 123 who dies alone in a sad front fighting a few competent marines, after having crippled/killed a few others. Whilst chad young ravager 666 rushes through a boiler cloud with two warriors on his side and a crusher on his tail to make the marines regret ever stepping foot on the planet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    What I said isnt the same thing as saying no to teamplay. Winning as a team through just sheer numbers is not fun. Thats why I dont want xenos to get nerfed to shit and have a million xenos. Like usual you dont understand anything I say or refuse to, im not sure which.
    Xenos winning through sheer numbers alone? When? As far as I can tell it's mostly a competent core and the queen carrying the xenos every time. The mutators seem designed to make each xeno stronger unconditionally. The only place I see this development is in whiskey outpost, and that's a rarity too. I wonder how much of a blood bath it will be for benos seeing as they won't even have mutators and marines got buffed. Also in multibursts. But 9/10 xenos from a later-game multiburst just become a young tier one and die, because unlike at the start of the game, they don't have half an hour until the marines come knocking to mature and not die whilst taking any kind of risks. And taking risks is fun, young xenos just don't get to have fun.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xenos winning through sheer numbers alone? When? As far as I can tell it's mostly a competent core and the queen carrying the xenos every time. The mutators seem designed to make each xeno stronger unconditionally. The only place I see this development is in whiskey outpost, and that's a rarity too. I wonder how much of a blood bath it will be for benos seeing as they won't even have mutators and marines got buffed. Also in multibursts. But 9/10 xenos from a later-game multiburst just become a young tier one and die, because unlike at the start of the game, they don't have half an hour until the marines come knocking to mature and not die whilst taking any kind of risks. And taking risks is fun, young xenos just don't get to have fun.
    Ketrai you arent even talking about the same stuff as us. We arent talking about how it is now we are talking about how its going to be with the changes that are coming dude.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And that my dude, is why that fella is mature virgin ravager 123 who dies alone in a sad front fighting a few competent marines, after having crippled/killed a few others. Whilst chad young ravager 666 rushes through a boiler cloud with two warriors on his side and a crusher on his tail to make the marines regret ever stepping foot on the planet.
    You have no fucking idea what you are talking about Ketrai.