1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Memes not allowed in a ss13 server

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, I'm conflicted on this when it comes to when it'll be a Predator round. On ONE hand, I want better RP with xenos more than none at all, BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, beating the shit out of LRP xenos is cathartic.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hail the name Cha instead of EPIC.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Silence, Cheng

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recently got warned to not LRP as a xeno.
    Why?

Because I fucking said "HOLY QUEEN MOTHER ON A SOFA!"
    We had just lost 5 sisters to a skyfire. So everyone went F/REEEEE

Seriously, no one in Xeno will do Medium/Heavy Roleplay, the role is just NOT suited for that is instead a perfect cooking machine for pure unalterated fun of Light Roleplay.
    We're the BAD guys. And we can potentially have so many funs way of being the bad guy.

RP should be enforced on the HUMAN side, since we actually KNOW how human behave -last time I checked, almost everybody here qualified as a human-.
    But Xeno? We don't. For all we know they could be throwing insult at each others the whole time or asking the marines if they have pizza in the movie.

Of course people should not make svatiska or have dumb name that scream "Punish me". But to use THAT as a request and ignoring the rest, like the poll asked 2 pages ago and not acknowledged... I'm sorry but are we even talking about the same thing?

That's just sad.
    I want to have fun in this server.

I'm considering being a Corporate Liason main because I have so much fun with just the RP that goes with it. I already do a lot of RP even as a PO. People who played with Benjamin Siskau can confirm that I believe.
    But when I'm xeno? I just want to relax, and enjoy the game. And have crap ton of funs with the sisters.

During that time, you got ungas that keep wandering alone, don't follow orders and are just wasting breathing space at this point, something that is NOT rp at all.

I'd rather take 10 xeno that just have fun on there side while posing a threat to the marines, than 2 ungas that don't follow orders despite being in the RP side.
    Guess wich one is the most warned side?
    Last edited by KuroNyra; 11-26-2019 at 05:54 AM.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KuroNyra View Post
    RP should be enforced on the HUMAN side, since we actually KNOW how human behave -last time I checked, almost everybody here qualified as a human-.
    But Xeno? We don't. For all we know they could be throwing insult at each others the whole time or asking the marines if they have pizza in the movie.
    I like to imagine my xeno is sending pictures of cats he has seen doing funny things to his other xeno friends.

we already have one example of a hivemind in real life, its called reddit. Xenos are probably just like reddit.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hivemind is just 2D 4chan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    >STOP MEMEING
    >babby xenos literally say "reeee" as a sound effect

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Troika View Post
    >STOP MEMEING
    >babby xenos literally say "reeee" as a sound effect
    don't forget that its coded to beable to spin in circles and unless they removed it theres also a *dance emote for xenos lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I liked when apop tried to remove *dance but the entire server united to revolt against him and he had to readd it

free old dance tho