User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AstroPaladin - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you play on any servers that would be willing to vouch for you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    probably not enough to get a vouch. Only played paradise station for like an hour before getting bored and I don't think that ww2 server is up and running. Same with that weird, rip off, CM-SS13.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean without any vouch and because you have quite a serious ban, I unfortunately have no choice but to -1 this at this time. If you stick around and be active on the forums/discord with good activity I may consider supporting this in the future.
    Last edited by Mizari; 01-24-2019 at 04:04 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    because you think I'm going to multikey again for literally no reason? I mean yes I messed up, I exploded in the past, due to various reasons, both in-game and IRL. I just want a chance to prove myself. I'm not going to be active on the forums if it rejected because I would probably just grow envious and frustrated because I can't play the game. If I could get a vouch I would, but it appears those servers arnt around anymore, and those were the two I spent the most time on. We all have done something we regret, and this is one of mine. I just want like a probation, something to prove to you guys I will play the game normally. Just be a little flexible, please. Like whats the worst that can happen? I Try to multikey again and get banned?
    Last edited by AstroPaladin; 01-17-2019 at 10:10 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Emeraldblood put something to the effect of do not unban, I think she's going to be very hard to sway.
    Truth be told, I do appreciate how you are accepting responsibility. Normally some multikeyer bans aren't allowed back unless it's been at least 6 months to a year.

Edit:

Actually your situation is just the same as Monkeyman who is considered to some the scourge of many SS13 servers, and you've been as banned as long as he has. We gave him a shot. You did admit you screwed up, and did apologize for it.

I think we should be fair and offer you the same deal.

+1 with a heavy probation.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 01-17-2019 at 10:08 PM.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1 sorry Friendo. Multikeying is a big no no and like was said earlier you did so over a three hour ban. Also if mama emerald put a do not lift on your ban there would have been a good reason for it. Go play some other major servers enough to get a decent vouch and ill think about a +1 next time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I blew up in the past. I multikeyed because I lost respect. Because from my perspective, A person that was cheating got off scotfree, but I get a ban for playing with doors. (Plus issues with my brother playing but I don't really want to bring that up and have you guys use it against me again by saying im just lying...) It was stupid and childish I know. So why keep me banned for an offense that can easily be caught and smacked down again with another ban? I'm not tempted to do it again. Emerald probably put a do not lift becuase I insulted her and her project, and blew up in the PM, and again I am very sorry for that. The only games I liked playing are down, and paradise station and things like that are boring to me, so im not intersted in play those games to get a simple vouch.

edit: I mean looking at monkeyman He has behaved much worse than me, and been banned from far more servers than I have, AND has been banned for less time than me. You could probably ask Paradise station about my time there, and I played the game normally there, for the hour or 2 I was there. Just give me a heavy probation with A longer time if multikeying is such a big offense. I will happily take it if it means I can prove that I will play the game normally.
    Last edited by AstroPaladin; 01-18-2019 at 12:55 AM.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know what, I'll +1 this, with a heavy probation. You're working your ass off here, and I believe all of what you're saying.

If by some miracle this gets lifted, stay true to what you're saying here.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you get the vouch, I'll give you a +1.

It also seems like you're being sincere and actually attempting to make amends for what you did wrong.

Neutral for now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I guess I'll try a round or two of paradise station, try and figure out what the heck to do, So I guess ask them for a vouch

Edit: So I guess that rip-off CM-SS13 isnt down, just name changed, So I guess ask Terragov Marine corp for a vouch too

Edit2: So I played a bunch of Paradise station, Not so much of Terragov, So get a vouch from Paradise... Do I need to provide a vouch or do you guys just go ask them?
    Last edited by AstroPaladin; 01-24-2019 at 02:20 AM.