User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AstroPaladin - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright so just want to clarify, getting a vouch isn't always a guarantee that you'll be unbanned. You'll also need to get them to post here on this thread, some staff may contact them directly however but no guarantee in that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well they don't even want to give me a vouch because "I only played for 12 hours" FML

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'll have to wait for a managers decision regarding this, there is no timescale.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah understandable, no worries, I'm patient. Just want to get the maximum chance to get approved but can't seem to get a vouch from other servers because I haven't played on them enough. "Only 12 hours"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your only chance is a vouch from another server. I am going to stay neutral until you can provide it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean I get the reason behind a vouch but at the same time, it's sorta dumb. I have to play a lot of a gamemode I only sorta like and enjoy so play a gamemode I do enjoy. I mean I put 12 hours into it and its still not close to enough... *sigh* Like i put 12 hours of MY time, but they cant give not even 5 minutes of theirs.
    Last edited by AstroPaladin; 02-07-2019 at 12:32 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your ban is marked as unappealable because you decided to go and threaten staff after you didn't get your way, and rightfully marked it is. This is being denied, not because of the actions that led to the perma itself (ban evading), but your reaction afterwards. Staff aren't here to take your abuse, and I personally will not stand for harassment of staff members for doing their job.

Resolved.