User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: huebone - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm neutral on this one. On one hand you did go a bit far and on the other you didn't get a proper warning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When did common sense go out the window? Clearly this ban was set up, to take screenshots out of context from shitposting where the only thing I did wrong is what? Make some dumb jokes in a span of one day? Racism gets you a warning, posting explicit or insinuating images gets you a warning. DDLG roleplay apparently flies. But god forbid, when people talk about relationships and I pull out some shitty quips. The worst part is that this didn't happen immediately. Can't you guys see that this was done specifically when I applied for a whitelist? This was at the beginning of the thread, but obviously, they saw my whitelist, searched up my name on the discord, took screenshots of "misogyny" out of context, gave it to a moderator out of context, who in turn did the same to Emerald and in a span of maybe an hour got me banned. I mean really, what are the odds that just as my whitelist gets two subsequent posts immediately just as I get banned.

Any other mod would have given me a warning. But this was just an immediate personal ban. If you look at shitposting daily you'll find people sympathizing with people who shoot up bars, MDLG jokes, Racist jokes, implicit sexual jokes/gifs etc. But my jokes(most from one day even) from one day get pointed out among the whole crowd? And it was an immediate ban without warning? How are people just putting that aside? Really.
    Last edited by Challade; 01-20-2019 at 08:41 PM.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, with the information Rob has brought up, I can't even begin to support lifting this. I would be thankful that this is only a Discord ban. -1
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With all the stuff I�ve seen and the thread from TG I�m going with a hard -1.

You need to clean something up my man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The lightest -1 from me that I've ever given. You should have been warned first but at the same time you could have just not been acting as you were just as easily. What you've done on other servers ain't as big deal to me so long as you act right on ours. Come back in a month and own up to the mistakes our staff feel you've made from the get go, then I'll more the likely change my mind on this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not going to apologize. I've solely kept the shitposting in shitposting.
    And the Paradise thing was resolved, I got a perma when I was new, then a normal temp ban, if you have an issue with it, ask the paradise admins about Challade/Huebone like I did. That was over a year ago, I got punished for it. I haven't had any bad behavior from other servers since. There's nothing to clean up, my behavior has been well so far. The most you can do is bring up shitposting from shitposting or bans from 1-2 years+ ago, that's it. I've been clean. Bringing up other stuff from other servers that I've already been punished for is redundant considering I've been playing other servers such as Hippie and /TG/ with no problem.
    That's all I'm gonna say to that nonsense. I've never been permad from this server, I've never been warned for what I shitpost, I've been warned for some low rp behavior in the game and I've stopped doing such. To assume that I wouldn't do so on the discord is absurd.
    Different senses of humor exist, if a mod had an issue with it they were responsible to let me know and I would've been responsible to stop. That option was thrown off the table and the ban was thrown without warning, and if you don't agree with that then change the rules you put up yourself.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wait till Emerald replies since they were the one who told Kerek to apply the ban.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to step up your game and settle down abit broski. But this was shitposting in shitposting (even if you can take it to far sometimes) and frankly from what i've seen it does seem very grudgy and under/heavy handed. Im stuck here coz on one hand its frankly pretty obvious certain people have grudges against you and im not 100% sure said grudges arent coming into play here which they shouldn't be. But you also DO need to settle it down abit IC and OOC.

No warning and the feeling i just cant shake that this isn't a grudge-less play is gonna lead me to a +1... BUT like amaxin said thats if it comes with some kinda probation if anything for your own good. This is subject to change based on what emerald blood says seeing as she OKd the ban but for now take the + and good luck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I personally the ban should have been a warning, and if you get unbanned you should be placed on probation. If a person complains about it however we will take action, Same on racism and "racism jokes". Your actions in your appeal are appalling, while you may be upset about the ban, you must remain calm and collected, Specifically shit like in the last two posts from you is NOT acceptable, if you believe someone hasn't done their job, then you may take it to Staff reports, However deputing it here isn't going to help you in anyway.

Anyway, the final from the discord staff is 3/2/3 (Negative/Positive/Neutral) and as far as I can see you appalling behaviour in this appeal as well as what was said (No matter it being in shitposting) and since I cannot find it I'll have to take it by face value and my final vote will be -1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since emerald stated it was okay to place the ban they'll probably say something regarding this.
    I think it's the sort of thing that could have been handled earlier by a warning and by a different staff member if kerek didn't particularly like you.
    There is the issue that you seem to think it was fine because of it being shitposting when it isn't justified in any discord channel of cm.
    Could be made a warning here but your posts are arguing against you as much as anything else.
    Last edited by Solarmare; 01-23-2019 at 04:06 AM.