• Its okay but it needs adjustments

16 23.53%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ban on roundstart "shenanigans" - a discussion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I find roundstart 'shenanigans' annoying. It's usually just a delta and charlie brawling, someone important gets brigged, they throw a fit about it and next thing you know a whole squad is hating on command in comms.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a difference between a pair of marines starting a fight in the RO line over someone cutting, and two squads starting a gang war in the middle of briefing because "I don't like their color".

MPs jobs are to keep order on the ship, but they shouldn't have to constantly be prepared for a possible riot to break out less than 20 minutes into any round over the stupidest of things, such as the aforementioned squad rivalries that get out of hand, or just a single marine pissing off everyone to the point of starting a shitstorm... Or people just meming in general.

You gotta remember, no matter what the marines of the Almayer are, Penial battalion or proper, they are still MARINES, who not only were provided basic training, but also were MENTALLY CAPABLE of being accepted into the army/navy/Military in GENERAL. They wouldn't enlist the mentally unstable, manchildren, or even just incompetents in general. Why would you want to give a gun to a man who constantly tells everyone is going to kill everyone in delta because "they are assholes"? And lets not even get started on OFFICERS...

Marines need to learn to tone it down.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renomaki View Post
    You gotta remember, no matter what the marines of the Almayer are, Penial battalion or proper, they are still MARINES, who not only were provided basic training, but also were MENTALLY CAPABLE of being accepted into the army/navy/Military in GENERAL. They wouldn't enlist the mentally unstable, manchildren, or even just incompetents in general. Why would you want to give a gun to a man who constantly tells everyone is going to kill everyone in delta because "they are assholes"? And lets not even get started on OFFICERS...
    In an ideal world maybe.
    Sadly this isn't one, most of the players that play the game are nerds and it shows from how they play the game, you just won't get "the authentic experience" because most of the players aren't in the army and are just pretending to be one ingame, emphasis on pretending.