User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: New CO restrictions are absolute bull

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is why we cant have nice things.
    For the record when 50rem did the “shut up roleplayer” he was not a staff member, cause when he did that I was still mod manager and he would have been punished for it.

Also derpymcderpderp it’s not that, it’s more so the state of the whitelist is everyone wants the whitelist gone, and the ones who want it to remain are losing the battle pmuch
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which peers? All I see is some out of touch dude throwing insults at me and acting high and mighty like you're gonna be the future savior of cm or something.

Nobody ever brings it up but you seem hellbent on removing me from the community for making a mistake - if you were in a position to do so anyways.
    Maybe if you weren't being so snide and toxic you'd be open to a sincere discussion about the absolute state of CM roleplay but are just content on memeing about purges or whatnot like every other Baystation/furry ERP servers reject here.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you both knock it off before some admin closes the thread and forum bans you both and get back on topic thanks.
    Get off my lawn you kids

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Can you both knock it off before some admin closes the thread and forum bans you both and get back on topic thanks.
    Ok, give em an infraction for calling me an r word and lets call it a day thanks
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CO bad.

Restricting an already borderline irrelevant role is a stupid idea.

CIC is outdated and forcing COs to suffocate in it is stupider still.

You can try and argue that CO is a relevant role, but if it were removed XO would literally just fill the same spot and you'd barely notice a difference under the new CO rules.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good thing this is a roleplaying game meant to explore characters and create a story and not a proxy chatroom game with a simulated social hierarchy to fight over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    e
    Don't pretend like the 'light warning' or whatever you handed out for that was enough. You more than nearly any other staff member love to trumpet on about "increased roleplay standards" or whatever the fuck the latest buzzword is, but instead of actually putting any effort whatsoever into an actual crackdown (because that would harm your popularity and damage your persona of being this too-cool-to-care big boy head honcho staff guy which you've been slowly manufacturing over the past two years) you'd rather just sweep it under the rug while posting the 9000th "ironic" meme about not giving a fuck in #lesser-announcements.

If you actually gave a shit, you'd have done something concrete about it already. If you were actually burnt out, you'd have long since slammed the door and walked out. Instead, you're just stuck in a permanent in-between of not actually caring about any of the roleplay/gameplay related issues you constantly act like a big man about, while simultaneously being too drunk on a position of power to actually go away for good. That's why all the "measures" taken are half-assed and worthless, just like this latest one; the constant CM staff treadmill of trying to see how little effort you can actually put in to actually doing something for the game and/or community before getting back to funny memes about epic smackdown bans

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Soldier means that CO is being made open for everyone (removing it's whitelist) so he doesn't give a shit what restrictions they put on them because it going to mean jack in about 5 seconds.

Oh and why don't people just roll XO and become the ground commander or is XO and CO prevented from dropping, what about SOs?

Lastly the new radio system will likely put a higher demand for SOs-XO-CO to stay in the CIC bubble since they will need to be there to talk to the squads and all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derpymcderpderp View Post
    yeah bro a decision made by admins or council is totally the devs maybe if your country's average IQ didn't decrease I'd take you more seriously
    lol, you dont take me seriously? let me laugh: NO ONE TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY!

You are a troll and evryone know it.

A weak ass sad troll who fear to disclaim who he is in game caus he'd make enmys.

my guess is your only friends are devs and admins who you defend like they are your grandma or something...

for real mate, just hide lol

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m drunk on anything Omi, because if I really was I would just “ban people I don’t like” like someone accused us of.
    I don’t step on the toes of other managers unless I have to, when 50rem did the shut up roleplayer he wasn’t a staff member, and the punishment was decided while I was on a sabbatical. I’m the last person to sweep legtimate things under the rug, what I call out is the bullshit in this community with frivolous reports and dumb shit that people report.

Remember when a certain “vice host” would cock block anything people under them would do, yeah I try NOT to do that.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 08-30-2020 at 06:10 PM.
    Get off my lawn you kids