User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gaper - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why these disadvantages, if they do not make sense? Maybe - this is not no. I repeat for the blind - I do not remember why I got a ban. Consequently, I can be wrong both with me and the administration itself. I am appealing only a permanent ban, and several times I have requested the logs of my last round to figure out what happened, as well as who is right and really guilty. Is it really that hard to understand?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Each of those notes were given after a moderator or admin investigated a situation where you were possibly breaking the rules. In each case, they concluded you were griefing. And you were permanently banned because you repeatedly were found to be griefing.

Let's take the last note into account. You went into med bay and shot doctors for no reason. If you ever read the rules you'd know this was griefing. You not remembering isn't a defense or a reason we should give you a pass. That's why we take notes.

Tell us why, after all these notes for bad behavior, we should take the time to review your case? You won't say whether or not you thought you broke the rules and offer no apologies for behavior. Why should we let you back onto the server?

If you don't agree that you've broken the rules (maybe I did isn't good enough) by the time you've been given a permanent ban then I doubt you understand or care about our server rules.
    Last edited by ColonelCorazon; 02-09-2019 at 06:43 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why these disadvantages, if they do not make sense? Maybe - this is not no. I repeat for the blind - I do not remember why I got a ban. Consequently, I can be wrong both with me and the administration itself. I am appealing only a permanent ban, and several times I have requested the logs of my last round to figure out what happened, as well as who is right and really guilty. Is it really that hard to understand?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I apologize for repeating. They just did not check in time. Well, at least some explanation about the last ban you gave me. If I really did that, which I certainly doubt, I bring my apologies to the injured players, who for some reason did not write a complaint to meyan. Most likely, then I was not at the computer at all, but this is no longer important. Anyway, I hope you will give me a pass to your server.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were banned for shooting up medbay, and you had a bad history of griefing other players. I went back into the old forums and found the permanent ban request on you, and it was pretty valid
    I believe you wont contribute anything positive to the community

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In that case, how can I convince you that I am not a griffer? And do not write cons, they do not make sense

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaper View Post
    In that case, how can I convince you that I am not a griffer? And do not write cons, they do not make sense
    Go player on other SS13 servers and come back another time with a vouch from a server for good behavior.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is, a normal unban under probation and so on will not be? Did I wait this whole month just to be sent so stupid?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like soldier said. If you play on another server and they vouch for your behavior, I'd be more likely to reconsider your perma ban. Your behavior on CM wasn't good, so if you spend time on another server and they can tell us your behavior is good, we'd be more likely to think that your behavior has improved and possibly give you a probation period.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, that's just no one would agree. And besides, why don't you just give me a trial period, and for any violation during it, return a permanent ban? So much easier and more realistic