User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gaper - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Constant griefing notes. in quick succession. The second to last of which was for shooting up medbay and was a perma on next offence. Which your next offense was the exact thing. your low effort appeal and constant shitlery is leading me to a strong -1. Also being put on probation is for people who have actually shown us that they deserve to be on the server, Either by good playing elsewhere and comin in with a vouch or by giving a well thought out and written appeal showing that you know you did wrong and are sorry for it which youve done neither. Go get put some time in other major servers, have no problems there and come back in a few months and well look at this again but for now this is a solid -1

Edit: As a secondary note, You asked how you can show us you're not a griefer and i gotta say personally dude its not gonna happen this time. Too many notes in too short of a time with too weak of an appeal. The best you can do is go elsewhere and prove you can at least not be one for the time being and come back in the future
    Last edited by 420M.Y.K; 02-09-2019 at 09:21 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were given FIVE chances to shape your act up and you failed to do so, I'm confident in saying that your history and your attitude towards this appeal more arguing the fact you are banned instead of trying to convince us you have changed speaks a lot.

I will not support this ban at this time, -1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is, if I simply apologized, and did not try to understand the situation, would my appeal be more successful?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One month isn't enough, honestly, removing your ban would just result in another griefing scenario, which is something we don't want. Also, you had 2 notes for griefing the medbay in 4 days, showing that the other warning didn't mean a thing.

Big -1 here.
    Marine: Mel Kim
    Captain: Mel Kim
    Synth: Yuki
    Mentor: 12/13/2018 - 02/07/2019 -> TrialMod: 02/07/2019 - 02/22/2019-> Moderator: 02/22/2019 - 01/xx/2020

Ex-term 3 synthetic councillor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can you be sure that the same thing happens again? For what, in your opinion, did I wait a month and then file an appeal? I am not pleased to argue with you, especially since the argument is very, very strange. I just want to get on the server and show myself from the good side. But instead, you yourself make unacceptable and, most importantly, impracticable demands. I repeat, no one will ever give a recommendation from another server. This is just stupid!

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see how we've made unacceptable impractical demands. Everyone here has asked for no more than what they would ask of anyone else coming in with an appeal. You wouldn't be asked for a vouch from another server (Which is the only thing extra people have asked you to come back with next time aside from some actual effort.) if you didn't have such a bad note history accumulated in such a short amount of time. The fact you haven't or cant play on other servers to get a vouch from them doesn't make our requests unreasonable. You asked what needs to be done to prove you can be good, And you were told how. Its on you to spend the time until your next appeal playing other servers and getting a good name for yourself that someone will put theirs on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have not taken into account the human factor. No one will do it in principle, neither for me, nor for anyone else. I have already suggested that you show yourself from the good side with the help of a probationary period, but apparently this is not enough. In addition, the servers differ at least in the nature of the RP, which makes this approach non-objective. I myself am glad to settle this situation quickly, but you can�t or simply don�t want to give me a pass, considering the appeal itself. All this routine could have been avoided if you just missed me on the server with a trial period, namely, the return of a permanent ban for any major violation, if any, of course. Why do not you do this way, not inventing any pervert conditions that should not work in a parallel universe either. As for the intensity of the bans, do you really think that I specifically waited until the ban period expired in order to harm the server and its players?

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thing is, you've already been giving multiple chances, and you're asking for another. You're making it sound like this was one violation and we slapped a perma on, and that just isn't true. You had multiple chances to shape up, and you blew it.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As grim said. The permanent ban was applied after multiple incidents. Your behavior has established that you're a griefer, and we have no reason to take your word for it that you won't grief anymore given your previous behavior. Plenty of other players have only received a probation trial after another server has vouched for them, so we aren't asking for anything extraordinary from you. It's your job to show that you've changed and we've told you how you can show that. Whether you choose to do so or not is up to you.

You are not entitled to a probationary period.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many players? Little hard to believe. However, if I really were a griffer, I would not write an appeal and would not argue here with you on 3 pages. Consider me a griffer? You have a reason, although it is erroneous. And what's the point of generally griffing on a server the size of 100 or more people? As for the intensity of the violations, I have already said. You can reject my appeal, which you will most likely do, but in this way I will not be able not only to improve, but also to comprehend the mechanics of the game. If someone has already suffered during my research, it is the administration itself that sees the griffer in each player. By the way, the first ban was given to me for a week, and not for a day, as a newbie should be. It is noteworthy that not a single player complained to me, judging by your own words, but this does not concern the administration.