User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MisterMann - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MisterMann - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    plaugewalker
    Character Name?
    Anton 'eule' Kalvoski
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Apop or Feweh
    Total Ban Duration
    Indefinite
    Remaining Duration
    Indefinite
    What other servers do you play on?
    N/A
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    N/A
    Reason for Ban
    This was due to apop and feweh trying to sue me over 48 dollars back in the day, they banned from discord.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    N/A
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    This was long ago when apop and feweh still ran CM, I was originally hiring joshuu to make me sprites from killzone [The special merc sprites]. Originally I had a medication to be refilled my epileptic medicine. So, I couldn't pay it at the time. As, time passed apop and feweh consistently harassed me for the cash. I threatened to counter sue them if they tried. In advanced they banned me from the discord.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Server notes for record

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, this is a discord unban?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty much yeah.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll remain neutral for a time until I can figure some things out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it means absolutely anything, this Discord unban request came after I suggested he hop on to ask members of the community for advice on writing an app. He appears to have positive intentions, and I think we can work with this. Here is his application for synthetic //showthrea...ic-Application

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So from what I understand about this, you commissioned Joshuu for work and never paid him after he did said work?

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to wait to hear more about this alleged contract you had with Joshuu. While it may have been a personal contract between the two of you, screwing over a dev on our server is a very poor characteristic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post
    I'm going to wait to hear more about this alleged contract you had with Joshuu. While it may have been a personal contract between the two of you, screwing over a dev on our server is a very poor characteristic.
    Let me clear this up, I did pay him back. I do have the paypal receipt. But, what happened afterwards was supposed to be an unban from both the server and discord server which the former has happened already. if I never did pay them back I wouldn't be able to play.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right. After reviewing information from multiple other parties a few things corroborate. You attempted to sell sprites, that you hadn't paid for yet (at that time) to another server. This alone is ass behavior. Your behavior on the discord was absolute ass. You have/had a few blacklists from other servers. I'm not going to get into the nitty gritty of all this here.
    But for me, it's been what, two years? Maybe three. I'll be contacting other servers, as to me it seems you've been hiding information. Whether you are on purpose, or maybe just forgetting, who knows. As it stands though, righ tnow.

After further investigation with staff from other servers, you do have multiple bans that you seemed to have forgotten to include in your unban appeal here (While it is discord it does still matter.) And the bans are arguably worse than why you were banned here.

I'll maintain my +1 as it's been nearly two years. Some people after some serious incidents can get their shit together. However. I do not believe a two month probation is enough. I believe a special circumstance where you are essentially on an indefinite probation is best in this situation.
    Last edited by sargash; 02-12-2019 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Further information