User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: [FEEDBACK] Mapping Changes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the hypersleep room behind surgery starts with no power and is thus dark?
    Tyson 'Bunny' Sphere

Mentor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lots of areas without light - Also CIC area should get access changes and door renamings since brig is no longer there. RO Cant easily access the new conference room or the halls around CIC for example.
    Kennard Davis
    -Captain
    -Medic
    -Trap
    -Spec
    -Retired from the Game, just a Forum Lurker now

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiNerd View Post
    In brig, the prisoner cells, the left column. The maint room at the bottom should be swapped for the prisoner cell at the top. That way the cells will be symmetrical and it won't be confusing which panel is connected which cell.
    Just to clarify what I meant

Because currently, on the right side, the panel is at the top of each cell, while on left side it's the opposite. I think this can become confusing to players
    Last edited by TobiNerd; 02-26-2019 at 06:59 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FGRSentinel View Post
    I really like the new Medbay. Personally, though, I feel like the large amount of unused space we have in the middle of the OTs now could be used for one or two more autodocs, which could speed up the treatment of wounded by quite a bit if medical staff use them.
    I assumed there's only one autodoc because it would be a balance change. But there's clearly room for additional autodocs in case it's decided that more would not hurt balance too much.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brig Armory only has two Tac Shotties, Also, Could we get some more Ammo for em?
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://prnt.sc/mqv669 https://prnt.sc/mqv6q2 These two places need just one light fixture in the area that I pointed at.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Brig is a little strange, you have the eating/relaxation area in full view of the execution chamber.

Today I will take a donut break as an MP and watch as a marine gets a fusillade of pulse rifle bullets.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    The Brig is a little strange, you have the eating/relaxation area in full view of the execution chamber.

Today I will take a donut break as an MP and watch as a marine gets a fusillade of pulse rifle bullets.
    Reminds me of a Brotherhood. Put a new camera system in Execution chamber and few terminals which can access only that. Call it "Today's Execution".

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Medbay is lacking a status display

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far the most impactful change for me is the CIC changes, now the Overwatch areas are nice cluster. The area feels neater. Intel Officers may need vendors unless I'm missing something...