Thread: Surv Death Meta Returns

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ObsidianCrow View Post
    how is talking about "le real life colonists" not a call on the lore
    wym real life colonists I literally just called them spineless pencilpushers ??? ? ?? ? ? real life colonists were awesome they came in and were like FUCK YOU NATIVES!!! *takes your land

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derpymcderpderp View Post
    wym real life colonists I literally just called them spineless pencilpushers ??? ? ?? ? ? real life colonists were awesome they came in and were like FUCK YOU NATIVES!!! *takes your land
    lmao just admitting your reasoning is moot. epic

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're the delusional one if you think that a survivor is even 1/4th as effective as a spec. Who do you play as by the way? Oh you want it to be a secret? Seems like we got a never player guys. He definitely understands balance : )
    Where I have written anything about specs? I'm really concerned now, the "delusion" part of my post was a hiperbole, but its not the first time in this thread someone builds a strawman out of my words just to righteously burn it and then jump around like victory has been achieved.

Also, is it a serious question as who do I play? I play as Cabal "Nod" Shephard, for past 10 months rather rarely, because of IRL work for long periods of time away from home, but before that I was snorting CM like it was crack.

Oh, so you don't even know the most vocal (on forum) marinemain from 2018 to 2020? Seems like we got a baldo here, guys. He definately understands balance and state of CM for the last couple of years.

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God this thread is an awesome read.

Survs needed changes, they came at a time where one of the old counters got a rework, there was always gonna be pains from it. After these changes have sat for a while I think it's entirely possible Survs will get a change so neuro works normally on them, but I don't think they should get any more than that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawMullet View Post
    God this thread is an awesome read.

Survs needed changes, they came at a time where one of the old counters got a rework, there was always gonna be pains from it. After these changes have sat for a while I think it's entirely possible Survs will get a change so neuro works normally on them, but I don't think they should get any more than that.
    I think that's pretty much all people want.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lmao just admitting your reasoning is moot. epic
    ur coping because you cant read LOL!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe we go back to old Survivor rules where they could antag themselves at any moment during the round.
    Add back the Supermatter Engine while where at it and we can relive them ejecting it every round and completely crippling the marines from radiation explosions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Tcomms change will fuck up survivors too. Since it only encourages xenos to rush the colony even more. Also, cades need a buff. They've needed a buff for a while. They've needed to block weeds. Devs will never fix cades because we live in a society

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, I dislike what survivor has warped into, it was once something of an extremely hard role to survive, which gave them greater freedom on the odd time they managed to survive, from hiding or creative tactics, all with minimal weaponry and tools.

As they are now, they have access to incendiary ammo(a one hit kill for most T1 xenos due to the forced stun you must take, they start with decent self defence gear, as well as having special areas which are immune to weeding further weakening xenos.

This creates an arms race between xenos and survivors, meaning survivors often become a substantial threat if not rushed instantly due to the availability of quite saucy weapons/kit/Easter egg gear, which require little to no effort to obtain comparatively to in the past.

The stun immunity was, in my opinion quite poor game design (although I do understand why they thought it was a good idea, as a temp fix) as it was extremely punishing to newer xenomorphs, as a core ability was disabled with little to no warning versus what are generally usually very robust players, usually resulting in death.

I personally like a big challenge but it game design choices for quite core concepts, should always be rather obvious to a newer player, as nobody likes to be smited with literally understanding or explanation.
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fewher View Post
    Maybe we go back to old Survivor rules where they could antag themselves at any moment during the round.
    Add back the Supermatter Engine while where at it and we can relive them ejecting it every round and completely crippling the marines from radiation explosions.
    Survs tossing PMC grenade into the dropship or LZ within the first 10 minutes gets as old as someone disarming the RPG spec with maxcap OT rocket.