User Tag List

Thread: Recruiting Squad Mates

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recruiting Squad Mates

Looking to organize a group of like minded people who follow orders to the letter in the hopes of creating an experience comparable to military games sims like ARMA/Squad/BF2 Project Reality and etc...

This will involve:
    1. Discord communication to better relay information on how this will be ran and organized. (I'm aware of meta-communication rules, I assure you we will not be doing that.)

2. Your IC characters having predetermined knowledge of everyone else's IC character. This is so there's a RP reason as to why we know how to do specific formations or simply why prefer each others company other than others. This does break meta rules as it's entirely possible for marines to have already developed a relation with fellow marines through past battles. This is so we know who is who in order to adjust our expectations of certain characters accordingly.

Expectations:
    1.Die hard adherence to orders boring or exciting. To help numb the boredom though we will be on discord and so can chat about balance changes or cool features while we wait for something exciting to happen.
    2.That's it.

Preliminary Information:

1.This will not be a "clan" with designated roles. Simply a group of people who enjoy this style of play. This means we will rotate Squad Leader,Spec,engineer,etc. No one will be locked into a subordinate role.

2.Obviously though there is no method to guarantee we all get roles we want during normal play but we can role with what we have when we have it.

For those interested reply with your thoughts/concerns and useful info such as your Ckey,and the character name you have in mind to use for this.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes how do I join this fine squad of elite /k/ommandos?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looking to join

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is pretty epic tbh. how does someone join this fine rule abiding establishment i have all whitelists plus i am vice host

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just make friends and earn your SL rep ingame you freaking nerd

I guess if you did it for alpha it could be an improvement
    Last edited by Dreven; 02-21-2019 at 06:22 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hit me up

following orders is my last name espacially from no name SLs and SOs!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh god oh fuck it's the commandos
    Resident ex-punished Junior Developer and Coder, and ex three-time member of the Yautja Council, two-time member of the Synth Council.

See with your eyes, my army of flies, when no one's alive...

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Literally told we cant have xeno identification because of metabuddying, so when is this thread gonna be shut down?

Washed up CM-SS13 Host NGGJamie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This would be meta in-game.

Closed.
    Synthetic Application-Leonard [Accepted] - Predator Application-Thei-De Na'Tauk [Accepted]

Mentor: 06/28/2017 - 08/07/2017 / Trial Moderator 08/07/2017 - 08/25/17 / Moderator 08/25/17 - 10/11/17 / Trial Admin 10/11/17 - 10/30/17 / Senior Mentor 10/30/17 - 03/15/18 / Mod Manager 03/15/18 - 07/08/18 / Coder 07/08/18 - 07/27/18 / Host 07/27/18 - 10/19/22

I run Linux on all of my machines and actively reject Windows. I have some cool dotfiles up on Github for configuring some of my favorite stuff.

Contact Info:
    Spoiler Spoiler: