Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Just L - Commander Application

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destrok View Post
    Have interacted with him a fair bit and seen him in command positions, especially SL, quite a bit. Pretty good player, some questions could've used greater development but all in all it's a passable app from a good player, it'd be nice to see the average competency of COs go up for once. +1.
    Thanks man. Anything in particular you'd like to see explained more on the questions?

And yeah I do want to get the CO whitelist to try and make rounds more interesting, I see a lot of bland COs that just want to win the round and have no personality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you could've expanded a bit more on the BE question particularly, but I'm just nitpicking since it is a pretty good app.
    Waiting for lagless CM
    Manuel Conrad - Human
    Alexander Keys - Human (Command)
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja
    Thomas - Synthetic

I'm awesome

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This app was alright in my opinion, your story gave me a good laugh. I’m just a little mixed on your grasp of ML and when a BE should be warranted.

I too have a question for you to answer; you get wind that the CL is reaching out to marines about being employed as PMC’s for the their private matters. Multiple men are lining up to get that sweet gear, effectively leaving your force.

In some detail explain what would you do in response?
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctorprobe69 View Post
    This app was alright in my opinion, your story gave me a good laugh. I’m just a little mixed on your grasp of ML and when a BE should be warranted.

I too have a question for you to answer; you get wind that the CL is reaching out to marines about being employed as PMC’s for the their private matters. Multiple men are lining up to get that sweet gear, effectively leaving your force.

In some detail explain what would you do in response?
    Glad you enjoyed the story, I tried to make it like a somewhat comical 70s/80s action movie.

As for your question, is this in reference to the recent round where a CL tried to do this, and then was BE'd for it?
    My main issue with this is that the CL doesn't ACTUALLY have anything to offer marines by recruiting them as PMCs, so it's really just griefing and causing marines to fuck off from the round. If the CL was good at roleplaying it, I'd let him do it, especially if he actually did something cool like deploy with his PMC squad to the planet to try and collect xeno eggs or something.

Otherwise yeah, I'd tell him to fuck off, since there's no reason for the CL to encourage marines to desert. Especially since he doesn't actually have any sweet gear unless the admins spawn some for him. I'd talk with him for a bit and try to get him to stop, and hopefully come to an agreement on why he shouldn't be trying to hire marines that are already employed with the USCM. If he continued to disobey my order, I'd have to BE him or have him arrested.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This question was an issue going around for a while now, and often debated. The CL in turn is trying to ruin your operation which of course should warrant a BE; as a last resort. I liked how you don’t jump to a BE right away, instead giving the CL warnings, trying to keep things calmer.

I can support this application, please continue to roll XO for the time being. +1
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctorprobe69 View Post
    This question was an issue going around for a while now, and often debated. The CL in turn is trying to ruin your operation which of course should warrant a BE; as a last resort. I liked how you don’t jump to a BE right away, instead giving the CL warnings, trying to keep things calmer.

I can support this application, please continue to roll XO for the time being. +1
    Thanks man. And yeah, as Blackburn's story shows, he really wants to get along with everyone under his command, feeling that they will all operate better if there's a sense of camaraderie between the grunts and the command staff. That's why he tries to crack stupid jokes all the time and keep morale up.

I appreciate the support and you caring enough to ask the question.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good application and a good player. I don't see why not. +1
    Aden Cooper

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Critilius View Post
    Good application and a good player. I don't see why not. +1
    Ay thanks man. If you have any specific advice for me, besides "play XO" lol, please feel free to drop it here or over on discord

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seen em XO some, SL more, and they lead well.

+1, GL
    Goosen Dagen-casual marine

The Neverplayer Commodore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You seem to have a history with metarushes,LRP and general 18+ content (God please don't do it again), so I only have 1 question: Do you think you have changed that much to deserve this WL ?
    Captain Morgan Young

Charlie Squad Medic main and the worst nade Thrower you Will ever see.