User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Borenilusmaximus23 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Borenilusmaximus23 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Carlos345
    Character Name?
    Koda "Papa" Castro
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Taketheshot56
    Total Ban Duration
    7 days
    Remaining Duration
    6.2 days
    What other servers do you play on?
    Occasionally on paradise
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Nah, I've been a good boy on paradise but it seems I've riled up the most problems is on cm.
    Reason for Ban
    I was chilling on the long ass Ro line when a random marine asked for an amusing short story. So I thought to myself "Hey, maybe I should do a little stand up about being a Mexican dating a confederate chick from the south." the only issue in this story was that if I go tOO deep into the sexual humor I might get banned which. If you're reading this then I got oofed. I got messaged by a mod after describing southern pussy in the most pg-13 way possible by comparing it to breakfast anddd... they didn't like it. "They said its ERP and you're getting PERMA banned" I pondered to myself "Huh, so much for trying to not get banned" but perma? over a story that I tried skimping over the most sexual details? is it really that extreme?so what if I said another connotation for pussy? gouch? vulva? was the mentioning of that word, the SOLE reason of the ban? or if I replaced the word with something more obscure I could've avoided this predicament? because I understand the strictness with ERP but c'mon if its not limited to stories you might as well educate me with a sheet of examples then of what not to mention in a story if it falls in the category of ERP. And if there is well shit. I guess I got some rereading to do.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Uhh..If a mod responds do I have to show the screenshot of the ban or wha?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Player Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That it hasn't even been 24 hours since your ban and that you still think your behavior was acceptable says all I need to make my decision.

No. -1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What? so I'm supposed to wait a day send in my appeal? That doesn't make any sense.
    Last edited by Borenilusmaximus23; 01-31-2019 at 10:59 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. wha? if someone takes your spot and orders shit of course you're gonna pull em out. I think? that's what happened on that day.

2. yeah, funny memey

3.It was on accident since I tabbed and was trying to get some niqqa in the radio

4. I already explained my issue with nades in combat "Why would someone, intentional hurt a group of soldiers in the heat of combat?"
    Last edited by Borenilusmaximus23; 01-31-2019 at 11:02 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You apparently don't think any of your behavior is wrong?

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We take ERP very seriously, that you think you've done nothing wrong is something you need to rethink and look at our rules closely.

Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll say this in the most civil way I can. I never said that regarding the story the only thing resembling that kinda of aura was "Aye, maybe show a sheet of examples for 18 plus stories for new players if they may elicit a ban" and of course my guy. my behavior was pretty gay when I did the random bombing at briefing as a delta for the big funnies at briefing and apologized for it since I did ended up hurting others which wasn't my intention. but the FF accidents? they were just me being relatively a week or two into the game. Since if you look at most my notes regarding FF most of them have been nade accidents during combat, especially the last nade warning since I vividly remember smacking it against a wall with a couple of marines behind me, instead of throwing towards the upp that were boolin' in the corridor. I have apologized about the baldie nade accidents, since then I've been working on my usage of nades during the heat of combat so an accident like that doesn't occur again since a couple of people thought I was genuinely griefing and not a guy who's relatively new and spamming nades.
    Last edited by Borenilusmaximus23; 01-31-2019 at 11:33 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fully understand that. But all that I am asking is that if its not limited to stories please give out an example of a nono story so others can follow suit and avoid getting into my situation. I never attended to be in the right but only ask if something about that can be improved upon so its more clear to new players like myself don't fall into this situation.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We do not need to provide an example of a "no no story", ANYTHING 18+ or in any way sexual is immediately in violation of the rules, in most cases we'll outright ban you and take it to Emerald for a perma.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001