User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Borenilusmaximus23 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anything? like if I mentioned "Dick" in a story that's bannable? and take it to emerald? do I just like dm him on discord or??

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dick in terms of an insult we allow, but aside from that you'd likely get a warning. And no, you should not DM her for anything but dire emergencies.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reread the rules. Do not message Emerald. Staff will discuss your ban in this thread.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You�ve accumulated that many notes in such small amount of time.

Honestly at this point you�re heading for a permanent ban. Serve the 7 days and learn from this if you aren�t permabanned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shid, I will and also. I didn't T R Y to since most of my accidents were from FF and apparently one of them was for shitty behavior? I dunno if buncrose reffered to my notes or that exact instance when the memorial nading happened but s e r i o u s ly i'm not some nigga that's been playing the game for a couple of years and likes to be a dick, most of these are baldie accidents from a new player trying to throw nades and sticking them on the mfing ground during combat.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't support this appeal in the slightest. The comments you made were very clearly 18+. This is a -1 from me.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolute -1, you had no sense of what you did was wrong and were quite abrasive in the PMs.

I wont post the evidence here due to it being, well completely 18+, but it is available on the perma filing if any staff would like to take a look at it. Needless to say its very vulgar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blatant disregard for the rules and not acknowledging what you did was wrong. Read the rules, learn them, love them and dont break them again if you don't get perma'd. -1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 18+ rule already states erotic stories aren't allowed, that is one of the rules that can warrant a permaban if broken.
    You don't seem to think you've done anything wrong in the first place though, so no point in lifting this now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I-just-huh? I already like 20 times that I was wrong? even in the notes. All that I said was "Aye my guys you're painting me as this asshole who hates the rules and shits on the system" I already said time and time again that "Yeah of course my actions were wrong and there's no denying. that but to frame me as someone who purposefully did some of those things in the notes is rather respectful and hurtful my dude. And No Its not denying its just the framing of some of the notes that seemed kinda fishy to me.
    Last edited by Borenilusmaximus23; 02-01-2019 at 10:54 PM.