User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Borenilusmaximus23 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But I did doe?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, never said I was right but if you think that then that's ok. All that I'm asking here is that don't perma me over some shitty notes(by that I mean the ones excluding the delta briefing and the RO one since I don't remember jack shit about that day and I don't wanna lie and be exposed) but do punish me for the 18 plus story since It broke the rules since, it fell under the category of ERP. My intention was to not break the rules and paint myself as an asshole,my intention was to entertain someone on the RO line so do understand that. And it wasn't to piss off the admins what would I gain from that since I converse and play with some of them regularly? and if I do somehow break the ERP rule again, knowingly being more knowledgeable about the whole ERP thing then yeah, perma me since I clearly got week long sentence which would be enough time to breath in and analyze it all. Also speaking of rereading the first rule
    Apparently "WGW" wasn't an acronym for cm related stuff but a copypasta that involved some sexual shit from tg. I guess there was some form of an example that I didn't know of.
    Last edited by Borenilusmaximus23; 02-01-2019 at 11:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Abrasive? you asked a question and I answered you said "Perma and Its ERP" and me a freshie to ERP "Huh, wait what? its just a story that doesn't involve a player" and you said something and I said "damn vro, why you gotta perma me" after that was "have a cm day!" and das it. Unless you wanna show the notes of our PM convo and point out to see what seemed assholic to you I would be understanding and open to see your rundown of our convo alright? And one more question, and please don't take any offense to it since it just a question from someone who isn't all that familiar with gaming communities and niche things like this in general. So! was my way of speaking just kinda bizzare? and odd? hence why it bothered you since it lacks your typical form of class when dealing with someone in pms? That maybe it after reviewing this incident and looking at others appeals since my beanbag ass talked to you like a regular joe.
    Last edited by Borenilusmaximus23; 02-01-2019 at 11:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Instead of keeping adding posts each time, make one big post or edit your previous one.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna explain a couple things for you.

1. ERP is not about involving players, if you do anything in a roleplay context involving 18+/explicit content it is ERP. RP context including just being in the game. DChat excludes the RP bit but it is still a direct rule violation.

2. You won�t be perma�d for your numerous notes in this instance, but for the major ERP breach.

Maybe I�m just delicate but I genuinely felt queasy when I read what you said.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then my apologies for making you feel that way. And ye I understand after I rereading it more thoroughly since it truly means anything remotely explicit.

2. That's a relief but, my biggest concern relating to my notes was how it paints me as an asshole towards any mod that talks to me so that's why I asked you those questions since I tried putting two and two together and assumed that "Hey maybe my notes give off this mean beaner aura."
    Last edited by Borenilusmaximus23; 02-02-2019 at 01:32 AM.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First, if you want to respond to multiple people please use the quote function of the forum or just @name the person you're responding to in your posts, it's just too confusing otherwise. Your two posts at 2:43 and 2:44 PM are perfect examples of that; there's no reason to make a second post 1 minute later. If you need to quote multiple posts, click the yellow multiquote buttons and then the "Reply with Quote" button. As Mizari said, you can just edit your post if you come back and have a new thought or something.

For your notes, of course people would view your grenade mishaps as suspicious after you used nades to grief briefing. Obviously the more mistakes you make with a particular item, the less people will be willing to believe that they're just mistakes. I think it's fine to give you the benefit of the doubt for those other notes, but you're really starting to push it. However, as mentioned by others, those notes aren't what will get you permabanned here.

For your permaban, it's concerning that you seem to consider what you said to be simply "remotely specific". Describing personal or theoretical sexual experiences (even via food metaphors/similes) is definitely explicit and shouldn't have crossed your mind as "Maybe ok to say" in the first place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your "story" was way over the line of what's acceptable. We have a zero tolerance policy with 18+ content here.

Resolved - Denied