User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Predator Rework

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only a robust xeno against a retard pred can win 1on1. I dont know why yall think any differently. Preds also just run and heal if they start losing to a xeno anyways. Pred players expect to beable to 1v10 vs xenos thats why they say they are underpowered. They removed every advantage xenos have against preds and literally a couple of days ago removed the new ones they created and buffed preds again. I seriously dont know how yall think xenos are stronger than preds 1on1 thats a fucking lie.

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    Only a robust xeno against a retard pred can win 1on1. I dont know why yall think any differently. Preds also just run and heal if they start losing to a xeno anyways. Pred players expect to beable to 1v10 vs xenos thats why they say they are underpowered. They removed every advantage xenos have against preds and literally a couple of days ago removed the new ones they created and buffed preds again. I seriously dont know how yall think xenos are stronger than preds 1on1 thats a fucking lie.
    Xeno main detected.

No Pred ever gives a Xeno a fair shot because 99.9% of them ALSO run and heal, or run long enough for Queen to heal them.

If you want Preds to stand and fight you, do the same thing. Despite what you think, most Xenos have an almost equal footing with a Pred in a 1v1.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawMullet View Post
    Xeno main detected.

No Pred ever gives a Xeno a fair shot because 99.9% of them ALSO run and heal, or run long enough for Queen to heal them.

If you want Preds to stand and fight you, do the same thing. Despite what you think, most Xenos have an almost equal footing with a Pred in a 1v1.
    it takes 30 seconds of not getting hit a single time to beable to be healed by the queen again. So thats you sucking. You outrun almost every xeno. so thats you sucking. You can just stun a xeno and beat them to deatha nd they cant do anything. Pred players are so massively unrobust its not even funny. You literally fucking suck thats why you die to xenos.

edit: its the same reason they nerfed machete against pred because unrobust pred players were getting smoked by robust marine players. There are a few robust pred players but most are terrible.
    Last edited by MasterShakeEZ; 10-19-2019 at 01:21 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it takes 30 seconds of not getting hit a single time to beable to be healed by the queen again. So thats you sucking. You outrun almost every xeno. so thats you sucking. You can just stun a xeno and beat them to deatha nd they cant do anything. Pred players are so massively unrobust its not even funny. You literally fucking suck thats why you die to xenos.
    Nope, it takes about 15.

At least half the Xenos that can fight Preds run at the same speed or faster.

Of the like ten active Preds that I know, only one hits stunned targets.

Also, I can use your own argument against you:

You literally fucking suck, that's why you die to preds. Xeno players are so massively unrobust it's not even funny, so that's you sucking.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, it takes about 15.

At least half the Xenos that can fight Preds run at the same speed or faster.

Of the like ten active Preds that I know, only one hits stunned targets.

Also, I can use your own argument against you:

You literally fucking suck, that's why you die to preds. Xeno players are so massively unrobust it's not even funny, so that's you sucking.
    See even you just proved my point. You said atleast half the xenos that can fight preds run at the same speed or faster. The only xenos that run at the same speed or faster are lurker and runner. Thats 2, so according to math you think theres 4 castes that can fight preds.

The most robust of robust runners can fight a pred, this is like top 5% if even that. Good warriors can meme preds but thats cause they have 2 stuns. Good defenders can meme preds but thats cause they have headbutt and sometimes tailspin. What other caste can fight a pred 1on1? Im not talking about retard preds either. A good pred. Which caste can fight a good pred? And every fight ive ever had with a pred they stun me and hit me while im down so forgive me if I dont believe your 9 out of 10 preds are super honorable warriors that dont want to have an unfair fight stuff.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See even you just proved my point. You said atleast half the xenos that can fight preds run at the same speed or faster. The only xenos that run at the same speed or faster are lurker and runner. Thats 2, so according to math you think theres 4 castes that can fight preds.

The most robust of robust runners can fight a pred, this is like top 5% if even that. Good warriors can meme preds but thats cause they have 2 stuns. Good defenders can meme preds but thats cause they have headbutt and sometimes tailspin. What other caste can fight a pred 1on1? Im not talking about retard preds either. A good pred. Which caste can fight a good pred? And every fight ive ever had with a pred they stun me and hit me while im down so forgive me if I dont believe your 9 out of 10 preds are super honorable warriors that dont want to have an unfair fight stuff.
    First: Runners and Lurkers are not the only castes that run as fast as Preds or faster. Warriors can outrun Preds, and a Dancer Prae at Elder/Ancient can at the very least match speed, especially if the Pred is wounded (spoiler alert impale ignores armour and empowered does ridiculous damage to Preds still).

Second: Runners, Lurkers, any Praetorian strain (even after nerf), Ravagers, Warriors, Defenders, and Queen all have good/even odds against a Pred in a 1v1. Runners are so lightning fast with small sprites that even good players struggle to get the timing for hitting them down, the only way for a competent Runner/Lurker to really use is for them to pounce the Pred (pro tip: don't).

Third: Your experience is just that, your experience. From watching and interacting with my fellow Preds, it is my experience that 9 of the 10 don't stun hit.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    snip
    Runners and lurkers get stunned and its game over. Dont care what you say preds hit stunned xenos seen it tons of times.

Praetorian before nerfs maybe. I could see oppressor doing something because it has punch but even then its slow so I doubt it. RG if you cant dodge the acid spray since windup nerf then you suck so no. Regular prae has nothing to fight preds so no.

Base ravager has absolutely no chance against a pred. Not sure if hedgehog shard throw works on pred, if it does maybe it has a good chance. Dancer has 1 good attack then you just beat it to death but I could see a crappy pred getting memed on by a dancer. Vet ravager has no chance against preds. Ravagers are slow off weeds so unless you are fighting on weeds I doubt they are keeping up with you.

Queen has no chance against a pred you just suck.

Warriors cant outrun pred except in agility and no warrior is gonna fight in agility against a pred.
    Last edited by MasterShakeEZ; 10-19-2019 at 02:25 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Runners and lurkers get stunned and its game over. Dont care what you say preds hit stunned xenos seen it tons of times.

Praetorian before nerfs maybe. I could see oppressor doing something because it has punch but even then its slow so I doubt it. RG if you cant dodge the acid spray since windup nerf then you suck so no. Regular prae has nothing to fight preds so no.

Base ravager has absolutely no chance against a pred. Not sure if hedgehog shard throw works on pred, if it does maybe it has a good chance. Dancer has 1 good attack then you just beat it to death but I could see a crappy pred getting memed on by a dancer. Vet ravager has no chance against preds. Ravagers are slow off weeds so unless you are fighting on weeds I doubt they are keeping up with you.

Queen has no chance against a pred you just suck.

Warriors cant outrun pred except in agility and no warrior is gonna fight in agility against a pred.
    1) Again, that's your experience.

2) I already said post-nerf in my post, please read better.

3) Veteran rav delimb works on Preds, and the charge does good damage. Hedgehog's spin slash also does pretty high damage to Preds, and while shrapnel does not stick it still does damage on contact.

4) Lol, Queen screech works on Preds, and with Very Strong Frenzy she's fast enough to at the very least hold her own while Screech is down.

5) If the purpose is to avoid being hit until Queen can heal, then why wouldn't Warrior use agility? Are you even reading what I'm saying or are you just making up things to argue about?

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1)snip
    I did read your post and I dont care about pre nerfs im stating after nerfs praetorians cant fight preds.

So you might get RNGd by a rav, cool, still gonna lose 90% of the time. Charge is easy to dodge especially when you run as fast as a lurker

Screech doesnt stun very long and has a crazy cooldown. You suck if you die to a queen 1 on 1. Frenzy queen is slow as fuck.

Well you can just run away and heal too in that situation so what?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did read your post and I dont care about pre nerfs im stating after nerfs praetorians cant fight preds.

So you might get RNGd by a rav, cool, still gonna lose 90% of the time. Charge is easy to dodge especially when you run as fast as a lurker

Screech doesnt stun very long and has a crazy cooldown. You suck if you die to a queen 1 on 1. Frenzy queen is slow as fuck.

Well you can just run away and heal too in that situation so what?
    1) You're clearly not reading my damn posts, I said POST-NERF. This means AFTER THE NERF.

2) Charge isn't something you can "dodge", it is instant, you are relying on the Ravager to not be very smart and not be very good at clicking.

3) It still stuns for the full duration on Preds, more than enough time to take them from 100 to about 40 health, at which point they slow down significantly.

4) In a one-on-one fight the first person to run and heal will initiate that from the other, if you don't want Preds to run and heal, you shouldn't do it either. This was my initial point with Xenos being as fast as/faster than Preds, because as long as you're equal in speed the Xeno can run until Queen heal kicks in.

I'm not going to respond to you any more after this, because it's clear to me you're either not reading what I'm saying on purpose, or are an actual brick wall. Have a pleasant day.