User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Discussion about Development Changelog February/2019

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePiachu View Post
    As controversial as Combat Hugging change might be, I'd be more interested to know what people think of the two Requisition changes - the drop console, and the new ASRS system.
    The ASRS changes are nice, is the ability to get spec kits from it still available?

Also, you get ALOT of equipment for SGers yet, no way to transform PFCs into using this equipment, slight adjustment needed there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been pretty much REQ all I can today to see how the changes to it are. The drop console is great addition but like Tyson said the cooldown is a little long but it's still great.

The ASRS is wonderful but the amount of nades,smartgunner kits and secondary ammo it orders is a little too much for my liking so tweaking the rates would be nice.

Other then that great update actually makes being part of REQ staff fun now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I think the ASRS update is a hassle that just makes cargo a mess. Cargo was ok as it was for the most part, now it's a 25 crate bombsite every 5 or so minutes and it's normally filled with shit that no one actually asks for. I was against this the first time and the only thing I've seen change this time, is that we can order metal this time around. Still getting flares pouring out along with pistol mags and grenades we can't actually get rid off in the first place. All in all it either needs a rethink or something drastic for it to even be something viable or something I'd personally like otherwise a revert because 20+ boxes every few minutes is just insane let alone that not a lot of it is good or ergonomically friendly. But the launch pad is handy when we get poor CIC teams.
    Last edited by Mann handle; 02-04-2019 at 01:36 AM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread got sticky, neat.

Burrower needs a proper Rework for now is basically useless beside the tunnels (Only on Some maps)

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update 3 of february

NEW Synthetic Type= Generation 3

Wield delay has been deleted on a good amount of weapons And a Buff to the armours agaisn't bullets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bayonet pouch is useless, but it's really fun. I wish there was some kind of mini crossbow or Bayonet UGL launcher so I can have a reason to carry 3 bayonets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me get Neth on the line, haha crossbow time.

I am the art style.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I am happy that the skeleton stock isn't a complete noob trap anymore, I'm disappointed that we aren't making use of the M41A's built in sliding stock.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/p2VjbwsGqxY/maxresdefault.jpg

With the addition of the paratrooper SMG stocks and their folding mechanic, I would really like the devs to add an extended stock functionality to the M4A1 and let marines pick between a rifle or carbine version of their weapon. Have it behave similar to how the skeleton stock does now, then re-nerf the skeleton stock and push it back into a marksman-based attachment.

Also come on devs let me put a quickfire on an M4 again. The bipod actually doesn't suck anymore and I really want to be able to make a janky SAW when I don't have access to an HPR.

Head Ukraine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I wanted m41 stock option to have utility and new carbine have the m39 parastock treatment

Head Ukraine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As for QF, incoming marine rework will make it less viable on some weapons and more viable on others. Then we will see if we can enable it back, but most likely for m41 it will disable burstfire