Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Discussion about Development Changelog February/2019

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo View Post
    Thread got sticky, neat.

Burrower needs a proper Rework for now is basically useless beside the tunnels (Only on Some maps)
    You should've seen a recent Ice round with one Burrower deciding to work with a pocket Drone. They created a minefield of like, 50 traps.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePiachu View Post
    You should've seen a recent Ice round with one Burrower deciding to work with a pocket Drone. They created a minefield of like, 50 traps.
    How many of those traps got shot and did nothing?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buff traps so they can't be shot and you have to walk into melee range to destroy them like Resin (since most traps get destroyed through random firing not even directed towards them) so that Carrier is more viable and give Carrier either a better throw but with longer cooldown or more abilities in general to compensate in general to their nerf.

ASRS gives too much useless crates; standard ammo like pistol mags and boxes of slugs / buckshot, HEFA boxes, smartguns that can't be used by PFC's, and in general too many explosives that are barely used. Making rarer items like Spec kits and maybe even items Req can't order (like tac binos) a thing the longer the round goes would be better.

The bombfield that is Req is fine; it gives CT's and RO a purpose as you now have to organize your loot well before the 5 minute mark comes and another ASRS wave comes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would personally enjoy having more magazine boxes come out of ASRS, since getting 10 loose mags is not productive at all, considering the already horrendous pile of stuff Req contains.
    Tyson 'Bunny' Sphere

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madventurer View Post
    I would personally enjoy having more magazine boxes come out of ASRS, since getting 10 loose mags is not productive at all, considering the already horrendous pile of stuff Req contains.

That or change the MRE crate in Requisitions into a 50x Industrial Backpack crate so that we can actually stuff shit into backpacks. And yeah, you can get backpacks from Preps, but that takes a while and thats time your not spending sorting loot or bringing up / down ASRS gear.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We got a big update today guys

CAS REWORK IMPLEMENTED

Instructional phamphlets were added too, they will work only on PFC and will increase X ability for 1 level these implements the PFC-Kits Update where the pfc for 45 points can redeem a kit like Mini-sniper, mini-medic, constructor, ETC.

NEW ROLE
    Synthetic Survivor
    Only available for whitelisted Synthetics. This will trade one of the actual survivors for a GEN 1 synthetic in exchange of some monkeys.

But This isn't the only update

Finally Solaris Ridge caves won't be named UNKNOWN AREA and other tweaks and implements.

Aswell NEW-OLD Haircuts for those snowflakes that love them!

Samples:
    The pictures explains himself.

Murta being Murta

The ERROR haircut Starring: Erich Baldshop, Willy Blue, Goosen, and myself Alyx Macacobern

Some Readjustments to ASRS, tweaks to orders, more points per made crates, asweell some bug fixes and deletes.

and last but not less important: WORKING JOE CONFIRMED

oh oh and something isn't shown on the changelog

LV Caves and possible Big red Caves were re-sprited on new sprites!
    Last edited by edgardo; 02-09-2019 at 04:56 AM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This too

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really know why the fuck you have Laser Sight in the Mini Sniper kit, and why should you pick Mini Pyro or Sniper when the other 3 kits are way more interesting and useful

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyAlone0309 View Post
    I don't really know why the fuck you have Laser Sight in the Mini Sniper kit, and why should you pick Mini Pyro or Sniper when the other 3 kits are way more interesting and useful
    Mini Pyro grants you Flamer, I no longer have to beg SL to give me one, like burrower begs other benos to fill his holes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Mini Pyro grants you Flamer, I no longer have to beg SL to give me one, like burrower begs other benos to fill his holes.
    Mini Medic gives you MedHUD, the full medical rig belt (with all the pill bottles and all the pills), and an HF2.