Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Discussion about Development Changelog February/2019

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyAlone0309 View Post
    Mini Medic gives you MedHUD, the full medical rig belt (with all the pill bottles and all the pills), and an HF2.
    oh when I read it I assumed it gave the adv trauma and burn kits and some splints. That is beyond broken. Every PFC in the game is a full on medic. Can they even defibb now too? You are also gonna have people like Chance Warden who take it then just jack themselves up on pills before they charge in to fight so they are terminators.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    oh when I read it I assumed it gave the adv trauma and burn kits and some splints. That is beyond broken. Every PFC in the game is a full on medic. Can they even defibb now too? You are also gonna have people like Chance Warden who take it then just jack themselves up on pills before they charge in to fight so they are terminators.
    They can't use Defibs with skill level 1, and their HF2 and pill giving have a windup when used on another person, but nothing's stopping you from just doping yourself up and go to town

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They can't use Defibs with skill level 1, and their HF2 and pill giving have a windup when used on another person, but nothing's stopping you from just doping yourself up and go to town
    Lol they can even Bicar OD to stop IB so they can run around for a lot longer too.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why would anyone take anything besides the minimed kit. Nothing else is even halfway good compared to it lol.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I can already tell you what im gonna be doing from now on, beating people into crit and dragging them off then kill them. Every single time.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mini Medic gives you MedHUD, the full medical rig belt (with all the pill bottles and all the pills), and an HF2.
    I never heard about a marine that killed beno with medHUD, full medical rig belt, or HF2.
    Besides, it will be nerfed soon. This kit basically cuts medic's job to only defib, something that medbot with simple AI could do.

By the way, since we have those ridiculous hairstyles, why can't we have cool facial hairs?
    Last edited by CABAL; 02-09-2019 at 07:47 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not just have the Mini medkit spawn all the medical essentials without the pills and instead remove the time delay for using advanced medkits.

Wiki Maintainer Emeritus Sargeantmuffinman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THAT's A LOTTA FUKKEN UPDATES!
    George S.Patton once said: No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

Good hunting.

Staff from 16 May 2016 to 10th September 2021.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kit idea - Unga kit

Gives you ultrazine and a barrel charger

gives +1 to unga skills

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Final version of the kits for now. I see that they quickly changed the useless LS into Bipod.