User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Im boutta head out...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterClould View Post
    Colour me a big confused by this shit going on.

After Apop left us I started a discord on 06/10/2018 for all my friends to be a part of so we have a place for things outside of CM, so we could all stay in touch when inevitably some of us lost interest in the game for extended or even permanent periods of time. My group ain't for targeting players or staff members, we don't share logs like yours sure does a lot of, and rarely even talk about CM. When members of my group decide to have grudges against people I even calmed it down personally the last time and tried to reach out to sleepy to bury the hatchet, got stiffed for that but I tried and that's what mattered to me.

Zane I've literally never held a negative opinion on you in my life, I don't even really know you and I don't think you know me. I've got zero clue why you're acting like you're some victim of some meta group attacking you. You were even in that discord for a long ass time till you got removed for inactivity. You could see for yourself we don't do jack shit. What ever new shit just started to happen the last day or so is news to me champ because I got zero clue what the fucks going on beyond some name changing stuff on #Youch'ah being something I wasn't in favor of, and if you think thats some meta group attack on you then you're pretty disconnected from reality because that's just something I've never liked no matter who was doing it.

Anyways if you're leaving it's been swell. Just wish you didn't try to add me in your kamikaze against emerald for whatever reasons you've got but I sure don't get it. See you on the flip side if you come back.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If thats from yesterday then it's about the name stuff which as I said wasn't anything personal. I've never liked anyone using other peoples names. That was purely me voicing complaints in the Discord Staff channel as a discord mod in a discussion about something that happened while I was still asleep.

Haven't spoken to anyone else about that because we don't talk about this stuff, unless you count Amaxin telling me to shut up in that same channel after I said what I had to say on that, but maybe we don't want to include that because if you look at the amount of times him and I disagree on things it won't go in line with your idea that somehow we're working together for the same goal with the same ideas in mind.
    Chen "Disco" West, Proud recipient of the "Realest Nigga on the Bloc" Award.
    My Dossier, it's good. Trust me. Read it.
    Secondary Objective: Stay Safe, Stick Together, Kick the ass of anything that might need an ass kicking. If you find any booze bring it up to CIC for me please.
    Not everyone who lost their life on Space Nam' died there. Not everyone who came home from Space Nam' ever left there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterClould View Post
    If thats from yesterday then it's about the name stuff which as I said wasn't anything personal. I've never liked anyone using other peoples names. That was purely me voicing complaints in the Discord Staff channel as a discord mod in a discussion about something that happened while I was still asleep.

Haven't spoken to anyone else about that because we don't talk about this stuff, unless you count Amaxin telling me to shut up in that same channel after I said what I had to say on that, but maybe we don't want to include that because if you look at the amount of times him and I disagree on things it won't go in line with your idea that somehow we're working together for the same goal with the same ideas in mind.
    You can keep playing dumb, doesnt matter to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was wondering when this would start happening again

the ceasefire is over, welcome to Thunderbowl 2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kinda tried to fight for this a couple of years ago but I ended in being shut off and having a large number of notes for "arguing", but since I like spending time on that game, regardless of the bias and such, I don't mind.
    Apop summoned an inexistent rule against, Feweh spawned himself elder pred to hunt me on the Almayer, that kind of stuff was reported and immediately shut down too.

Didn't really know you well Sleepy & Zane, but I support you my dudes. Toodles and GL with whatever else you'll do, but CM isn't going to change sadly.

EDIT: Btw if you still want to be ass kicked on For Honor I am all yours Sleepy, I just got my text-ban revoked so I'll be able to be toxic! Cheers!
    EDIT V2:

[23:04:36]ADMIN: Emerald Blood/(Nikki 'Sapphire' Skye) spawned /obj/item/attachable/quickfire at (194,31,3)
    [23:04:57]ADMIN: MOD: Emerald Blood/(Nikki 'Sapphire' Skye) : Quickfire doesn't work on Pulse!

Lmao, really? How often do you play marine?
    Last edited by Dolth; 02-04-2019 at 07:56 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cliques and preds lead to drama? What a surprise.

Peace out, Zane, you were cool. Good luck on tgmc if you're still going for admin there.
    Last edited by Oaks; 02-04-2019 at 04:00 PM.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The time has come. Just as NOD and GDI fought for years and joined forces against Scrin, we too have to.
    Marine mains and beno mains together against emerald overlord.

It's funny how everyone "higher" becomes "corrupted".
    #MakeTheCMGreatAgain by bringing back Spookster.
    Set MasterShakeEZ as head dev, I will survive few months of beno buffs, but corruption will slay this mortal enemy of all marine mains. Hehe

Discord and everything like that related is gay. Everything that comes out of the game and forum chat is just doomed to create metabounds. This is why I refuse to use it daily. Abandon that shit.

Spawning gear youself as a marine is lame x2. What about that fucking "short feel of being god" when dealing with enemy that is supposed to win more times than you?
    "I like my victories hard earned" my ass.

Seriously, bring back DookiSponut, he got slap on the wrist and I like the idea of ignoring winrates.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't forget to make my chicken sub before you go

o7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like CM drama is back on the menu, boys!

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I a bad person for enjoying stuff like this?