Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Im boutta head out...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mann handle View Post
    snip
    This stuff about apop that's been going around has been refuted multiple times, and no evidence was ever put forward that was more than anecdotal at best. The reason Apop left CM was because of the massive levels of toxicity because most people weren't even researching the accusations hurled at him, but instead immediately going along with it to throw more fuel on the fire, taking things out of context to perpetuate the accusation. This all came to a head when someone doxxed contacted his real life work place to try and get him kicked out of his job, and failed because it was a claim with no weight.

I understand that this misinformation is very widespread at this point, but please do more research into the facts before spreading it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMO, we should just create a new forum thread to continue this discussion.... I mean, slapfight.

Washed up CM-SS13 Host NGGJamie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has probably gone in circles long enough at this point, barely anyone has actually wished Zane well, and the entire rest of the thread has been a big mess of speculation.

Nonetheless, I've never had a problem with Zane before, and if he wishes to leave I respect his decision. If I recall correctly, I even originally passed him from Trial to Full Mod back when.

For those who want more concrete facts on the matter that aren't speculation against my character in why I handled things the way I did, my PMs are, and have always been, open to everyone. As long as you're polite and willing to be open to what I have to say, I would love to talk with you. If you're rude or only wish to berate me without hearing my side, then it's best we not waste each others' time. I tend to keep pretty busy, so I don't always respond to everyone right away. If I don't get back to you, odds are I was simply caught up in something and forgot. In that case, just wait a bit and poke me again later if you need to.
    Synthetic Application-Leonard [Accepted] - Predator Application-Thei-De Na'Tauk [Accepted]

Mentor: 06/28/2017 - 08/07/2017 / Trial Moderator 08/07/2017 - 08/25/17 / Moderator 08/25/17 - 10/11/17 / Trial Admin 10/11/17 - 10/30/17 / Senior Mentor 10/30/17 - 03/15/18 / Mod Manager 03/15/18 - 07/08/18 / Coder 07/08/18 - 07/27/18 / Host 07/27/18 - 10/19/22

I run Linux on all of my machines and actively reject Windows. I have some cool dotfiles up on Github for configuring some of my favorite stuff.

Contact Info:
    Spoiler Spoiler: