Marine Techwebs

From CM Wiki

Overview

Marine Techwebs are unlockable upgrades that improve the overall effectiveness of the marines on the ground. In order to access them they must be deployed via orbital supply drop pods. The Squad Radio Telephone Operators will call them down, allowing marines to access different types of upgrades for themselves.


How to get Points?

Currently, points will generate passively gaining 1 point every minute. More ways will be added acquiring points in the future.

Marine Techs

Techs: Tier One

The starting techs that allow you to give the marines an initial boost at the start of the operation.

Techwebs: Description: Unlocks:

TechWebs-Transition-Unlocked-T1.png

Upgrade to Next Tech Tier

Progress to the next tier of techs.

Unlocks the starting set of techs to be purchased.

Costs: 0 Points

TechWebs-Squad-Engie-CZSP.png

Squad Engineer Combat Zone Support

Gives a random engineering related tool to regulars. Gives squad engineers a mod kit for their deployable.

Requires an RTO; deployed via droppod.

Gives Squad Engineers a defensive structure modification kit that transforms their sentries, Teslas and etc, into alternate versions of them.

Costs: 15 Points

TechWebs-Squad-Medic-CZSP.png

Squad Medic Combat Zone Support

Gives medics to use powerful tools to heal marines.

Requires an RTO; deployed via droppod.

Gives Squad Medics access to one stack Upgraded Advanced Trauma/Burn Kits, 6 Nanosplints and an upgraded defibrillator that works through armour, heals more and does not cause heart damage.

Non Squad Medics get Ointment or a Roll of Gauze.

Costs: 15 Points

TechWebs-Armour-Upgrade-Kit.png

Modular Armour Upgrade Kit

Marines get access to plates they can put in their uniforms that act as temporary HP. Ceramic plates protect against bullets but not against slashes or acid spit; metal plates break into scrap that can be combined to form improvised plates that are almost as good.

Provides marines with armoured plates that will completely block damage. Once broken, they no longer block damage.

  • Ceramic Plates: Provides FF protection.
  • Metal/Scrap Plates: Provides slash protection.

Costs: 15 Points

TechWebs-Requisitions-Budget-Unlocked-T1.png

Requisitions Budget Increase

Grant an increased budget towards Requisitions.

Grants 20,000 dollars towards Requisition's budget.

Costs: 10 Points + 1 for every purchase made

TechWebs-Dropship-Budget-Unlocked-T1.png

Dropship Fabricator Budget Increase

Grant an increased budget towards the Dropship Fabricator.

Grants 20,000 dollars towards the Dropship Fabricator's budget.

Costs: 10 Points + 1 for every purchase made

Techs: Tier Two

Techwebs: Description: Unlocks:

TechWebs-Transition-Unlocked-T2.png

Upgrade to Next Tech Tier

Progress to the next tier of techs.

You must have at least purchased two permanent techs of the previous tier to unlock

Unlocks the next set of techs to be purchased.

Costs: 10 Points

TechWebs-Combat-Implants-Unlocked-T2.png

Combat Implants

Marines get access to combat implants to improve their ability to function. Requires an RTO; deployed via droppod.

Provides 4 options to get 2 implants that vastly improve marine combat capabilities.

Night Vision: Grants Night Vision to the marine allowing them to perfectly see in the dark. Breaks after the marine dies twice.

Subdermal Implant: Grants a 15% Brute Damage Reduction, 10% Burn Damage Reduction and reduces the chances of bone breaks by 75% to the marine.

Agility Implant: Increases the base movement speed of the marine, allows them to vault over objects and fireman carry. Also slightly lowers the movement debuffs from heavy weapon slowdowns.

Rejuvenation Implant: Upon near death, instantly heal all brute/burn damage and gain 0.5 units of the speed stim and one full redemption stim. One use only.

Costs: 25 Points

TechWebs-Stellar-Armaments-T3.png

Enable Stellar Vessel Armaments

Enables the two railguns attached to CIC, allowing for bombardment of enemy positions.

Provides two computers hooked up to two separate railguns. It allows for any user to view the battlefield with only the floor and walls visible.

Clicking anywhere on the screen will launch one shell which will cause a localised orbital strike with a 10 second impact time. Size of the strike is a 5x5 blast zone.

Railgun can fires a shell every 1.5 seconds with 10 shells in reserve, restocking the reserves every 30 seconds.

Costs: 20 Points

TechWebs-Enhanced-Antibio-Unlocked-T2.png

Enhanced Antibiologicals

Marines get access to limited-use kits that can convert ammo magazines into the specified ammo. Requires an RTO; deployed via droppod.

Provides a choice of 5 ammo types:

Incendiary Buckshot: Grants 5 handfuls of Incendiary Buckshot in a box.

Incendiary Slugs: Grants 5 handfuls of Incendiary Slugs in a box.

Incendiary Ammo Kit: Allows full non-specialist standard issue magazines to be converted into their incendiary variants.

Cluster Ammo Kit: Allows full non-specialist standard issue magazines to be converted into cluster ammo variants. Hitting targets with cluster ammo will attach miniature explosives that detonate once there is more than 15 cluster mines attached to the target.

Toxin Ammo Kit: Allows full non-specialist standard issue magazines to be converted into toxin ammunition. This ammo type temporarily reduces the armour of an alien per hit.

Costs: 25 Points

TechWebs-OB-HE.png

Additional OB - HE

Requisition additional High Explosive Orbital bombardment ammunition and accompanying fuel cells for it.

Deploys a crate with corresponding OB ammo (x2) and fuel (x10) onto the Supply Elevator which appears next time the elevator is called up.

Costs: 5 Points + 2 for every purchase made

TechWebs-OB-Cluster.png

Additional OB - Cluster

Requisition additional Cluster Orbital bombardment ammunition as well and accompanying fuel cells for it.

Deploys a crate with corresponding OB ammo (x2) and fuel (x10) onto the Supply Elevator which appears next time the elevator is called up.

Costs: 5 Points + 2 for every purchase made

TechWebs-OB-Incendiary.png

Additional OB - Incendiary

Requisition additional Incendiary Orbital bombardment ammunition as well and accompanying fuel cells for it.

Deploys a crate with corresponding OB ammo (x2) and fuel (x10) onto the Supply Elevator which appears next time the elevator is called up.

Costs: 5 Points + 2 for every purchase made

Techs: Tier Three

Techwebs: Description: Unlocks:

TechWebs-Transition-Unlocked-T3.png

Upgrade to Next Tech Tier

Progress to the next tier of techs.

You must have at least purchased two permanent techs of the previous tier to unlock

Unlocks the next set of techs to be purchased.

Costs: 15 Points

TechWebs-Cryomarines-Unlocked-T3.png

Wake Up Additional Troops

Wakes up additional troops to fight against any threats.

Activates a distress call allowing Observer to join a reinforcement wave of marines.

Can be bought multiple times with an increased cost of +10

Costs: 10 Points + 10 for every purchase made

TechWebs-Tank-Unlocked-T3.png

Armoured Support

Gives the marines the LTB tank and 2 kits to make vehicle crewmen. The kits will be delivered by ASRS.

Provides the following:

  • 2 Vehicle Crewmen Training Manuals delivered via the ASRS.
  • A freshly outfitted tank with an LTB, Grenade Launcher, Ballistic Armour, Artillery Module and tank treads.
  • 1 crate of LTB Ammo delivered via the ASRS.
  • 1 crate of Grenade Launcher Ammo delivered via the ASRS.
  • 1 set of Backup Tank Modules from the Vehicle Parts Delivery System.

Costs: 30 Points

TechWebs-Combat-Stims-Unlocked-T2.png

Combat Stimulants

Marines get access to combat stimulants to assist them in their activities. Requires an RTO; deployed via droppod.

Gives 3 options to get a pack of 3, 5 unit stimulants that last 5 minutes.

  • Speed: Vastly Improves your speed with tramadol levels of painkilling.
  • Redemption: Immediately fixes all broken bones and organs and prevents any further damage to bones and organs being damaged for the next 5 minutes. It also gives a slight movement buff and an immunity to pain for the duration. You only get one injector for this one.
  • Brain: Makes you near immune to stuns, allowing you to recover from them near instantly as well as negating neurotoxin effects entirely.

Injecting any other stim you didn't pick while the original stim chemicals are still in you will lower the duration of all stims inside you.

Costs: 25 Points

TechWebs-Xeno-Squad-T3.png

Advanced Exobiology

Give the Marines a Xeno ERT

Triggers a distress call that allows Observers to join it. Contains a green tinted Alien squad loyal to marines and a PMC handler. The Aliens can not harm the marines or their handler.

Alien Squad contains randomly selected aliens:

  • Guaranteed Drone
  • Potential Spitter
  • Potential Runner
  • Potential Lurker


Note:

All loyal Aliens can evolve without a Queen. The Drones cannot evolve into a Queen. The tamed Aliens can not turn against the marines at all. Costs: 20 Points